Location

Fax: 303-255-8792

Business Hours

Sun.- Thur.:11:00am-9:30pm
Fri.:- Sat.:11:00am-10:00pm

Acceptable Card

VISADISCOVER

* Any additional information or comment that would help us to service you better *
Title: Best Chinese Food in all of Colorado2/13/2016 7:16:08 AM
I absolutely love the moo shu pork!!!! It is make properly with a wonderful taste and plenty to fill you up. I also really like the lo mein noodles with beef. The prices are very reasonable. If possible go during lunch for even better prices!!!
Title: New England Style Chinese ood12/31/2013 12:56:08 PM
I am happy I found Heaven Garden, the food is the best of all the Chineserestaurants I have been to. I wish that I could the kind off egg rolls and lobster sauce the I had when I lived in New England.
Title: We love Heaven Dragon12/24/2014 7:42:29 PM
Since we moved to Thornton, Heaven Dragon is our favorite place for take-out. We are fine with the fellow on the phone, he has his own special charm. The food is consistently excellent, served fast. About to pick up an order on Christmas Eve, I'm sure it will be great!
Title: Fantastic Food12/23/2014 3:23:51 PM
I've eaten at many Chinese restaurants over the years, and Heaven Dragon is one of the best. There are three of us, and we have never been disappointed in the beef, chicken, or pork dinners we have ordered both inside and to-go.
Title: customer feedback via Goodsnitch12/23/2014 10:44:35 AM
Product Good: value, quality, price, variety, taste, portion size, atmosphere, and cleanlinessService Good:attitude, speed, friendly, and patienceWant to respond to this customer? Simply reply to this message with your response and we will automatically deliver it for you! These comments on Heaven Dragon Restaurant were left through the Goodsnitch Feedback App, a free service that puts you into direct contact with your customers. To learn more, visit it us at www.goodsnitch.comZach FrenchGoodsnitch Team26284563570
Title: Food Content12/22/2015 4:19:19 PM
I need to avoid MSG and sugar, and would like to see nutritional content comments added to your dishes so I would know what to order and what to avoid. I love your restaurant, but know I order the wrong things sometimes do to my bodies reaction. Thanks
Title: Gluten Free?12/17/2013 8:51:54 AM
Do you have gluten free menu options?
Title: Un happy customer11/11/2014 12:05:02 PM
Customer service is terrible, cant get a simple order right and refuse to make it right, Do not eat here or recomend.
Title: Disappointed10/2/2015 3:53:11 PM
Our Daughter picked up lunch for us on 10-2-2015, and brought it over to our house. While eating her soup our Daughter found a bug in her soup. We insisted she call and tell you, but she was too upset. So, I am sending you this note to let you know about this experience. I am sorry this happened as we have enjoyed your food and service for a very long time. That has now ended. Thanks for the memories, but we won't come back if that's what we can expect now.
Title: Happy Birthday meeee!10/15/2012 9:43:48 PM
We have made it our tradition to go to your place for birthday meals. For years we've been coming and enjoying your great service, great atmosphere and mostly your great Food! Thank You!
42 Results 4/5 <<12345>>